I intend to keep the "business" at a virtual null point on this site and handle announcements and such via other means so that the stories posted here are all family stories.
However, I have received a couple of encouraging comments about this site. This has reminded me to let you know that everyone who I have invited I have also given permission to post to this blog. I haven't invited everyone yet as I am still researching some email addresses. If you know of someone who is left out, let me know and I will fix that. The site viewing is currently restricted to only those I have invited as blog authors.
My intent is to share the stories of the ancestors of the generation who are sons and daughters of the eight Howard and Raona Hall children. Therefore we might also expect to see stories of Ottleys, Johnsons, Mumfords, Empys, and others here. This means that when posting please add a note on how the person whose story you are telling is related to one of the generation I have mentioned.
Now, in the immortal words of someone we all know, "Have at it!"
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment