Monday, February 2, 2009

Making a Start

I suppose we could start anywhere, with anyone. And it occurs to me that imposing too much order on a blog isn’t in keeping with the spontaneous nature of the beast. Still, I had an idea come to me that I am going to use as a springboard to get this going.

We have in our family an Emily (aka MLE), who for the unacquainted is the youngest of Richards’ and Joann’s children, currently attending one of the BYU campuses. I don’t know what R&J had in mind when they named her Emily, there is the entire Ottley ancestry that I know nothing about, but on the Hall/Richards side there are two prominent ladies named Emily. So I will begin by posting some stories from the lives of Emily Treharne Ashton Richards (a great-great grandmother of Emily Hall) and Emily Jennison Holman Lewis (one of Emily Hall’s 4th great grandmothers).

No comments: